Youth – $2.00
Adult – $5.00
Players & Coaches – FREE
1. Pool play with a 3 game guarantee.
2. Games will consist of a running clock, except in the last minute of each half. Clock will not stop in the 2nd half if the point differential is 20 points or more. Halftime is a maximum of 4 minutes.
3. Rosters must have a least the minimum number of players (5) listed before being accepted into the tournament. Players may appear on only one roster. Divisions are gender specific.
4. Teams are required to wear matching colored shirts with numbers on the back.
5. At any time, the number of teams per division will be adjusted at the discretion of the Iowa Games staff.
6. No refunds will be issued due to cancellation by weather or team withdrawal after the final deadline.
Current grade for 2019-2020 (September 15, 2019 age determining date) school year will be used to determine the grade for participation. Athletes should check with their school’s athletic director concerning participation. Iowa Games cannot be held accountable for determining an athlete’s eligibility.
A $25/team discount is available for basketball organizations (clubs, leagues, schools) that enter 4 or more teams. Email email@example.com to receive a special coupon code to use during online registration.
1st place teams in each gender/age division will receive trophies for each player. 2nd place teams in each gender/age division will receive medals for each player.
Concessions will be available during the day.
Merchandise will be available for purchase on-site (t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc).
If your division is full, please contact Sarah Walljasper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-777-8881. If we have enough teams on the waitlist, we will add more.
All divisions based on the 2019 – 2020 school year.
4th Grade Female | Open
4th Grade Male | Open
5th Grade Female | Open
5th Grade Male | Open
6th Grade Female | Open
6th Grade Male | Open
7th Grade Female | Recreation*
7th Grade Female | Competitive*
7th Grade Male | Recreation*
7th Grade Male | Competitive*
8th Grade Female | Recreation*
8th Grade Female | Competitive*
8th Grade Male | Recreation*
8th Grade Male | Competitive*
7th & 8th Grade will offer a recreation and competitive division. The intent is to give teams the opportunity to compete against teams of similar skill levels across the state:
Recreation Division (7th & 8th Grade): This division is for park & rec teams, YW/YMCA teams, etc., not for the all-star or select teams.
Competitive Division (7th & 8th Grade): This division is for the all-star, select or elite teams.
*Iowa Games staff reserves the right to combine divisions (competitive & recreation) if there are not enough teams in each level.
Schedules & Results will be available through the Iowa Games app on your smartphone.
Click HERE to view the court layout inside Lied Rec Center.
Click on the AppStore or Google Play button below to download and find your team!
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Monday, November 4, 2019 (postal/online)
4th – 8th Grade: $165
FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE (ONLINE ONLY)
Tuesday, November 5, 2019 – Monday, November 11, 2019 (11:59 PM)
4th – 8th Grade: $185
*Maximum roster is 12 players for the entry fee. Minimum roster is 5 players.
Postmarked: Friday, November 15, 2019
Online (teams that registered online): Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Iowa Games Staff