Saturday, November 20, 2021
$5.00 per person ages 12+
$2.00 per person ages 2-12
Players & Coaches – FREE
1. Pool play with a 3 game guarantee.
2. Games will consist of a running clock, except in the last minute of each half. Clock will not stop in the 2nd half if the point differential is 20 points or more. Halftime is a maximum of 4 minutes.
3. Rosters are not needed at the time of registration. Players may appear on only one roster. Divisions are gender specific.
4. Teams are required to wear matching colored shirts with numbers on the back.
5. At any time, the number of teams per division will be adjusted at the discretion of the Iowa Games staff.
6. No refunds will be issued due to cancellation by weather or team withdrawal after the final deadline.
Current grade for 2021-2022 (September 15, 2021 age determining date) school year will be used to determine the grade for participation. Athletes should check with their school’s athletic director concerning participation. Iowa Games cannot be held accountable for determining an athlete’s eligibility.
A $25/team discount is available for basketball organizations (clubs, leagues, schools) that enter 4 or more teams. Email email@example.com to receive a special coupon code to use during online registration.
1st and 2nd place teams in each gender/age division will receive medals for each player.
Updates on availability of concessions will be provided as they are determined.
Each division will initially be capped at 8 teams to limit the number of teams and spectators (division sizes may be adjusted based on entries).
If your division is full, please contact Kylie Brandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-777-8881 ext. 706 to be put on a waitlist. Waitlist does not guarantee fulfillment, however, we will do our best to add waitlisted teams.
All divisions based on the 2021-2022 school year.
4th Grade Female | Open
4th Grade Male | Open – FULL
5th Grade Female | Open – FULL
5th Grade Male | Open – FULL
6th Grade Female | Open – FULL
6th Grade Male | Open – FULL
7th Grade Female | Recreation*
7th Grade Female | Competitive* – FULL
7th Grade Male | Recreation* – FULL
7th Grade Male | Competitive* – FULL
8th Grade Female | Recreation* – CLOSED
8th Grade Female | Competitive*
8th Grade Male | Recreation* – FULL
8th Grade Male | Competitive* – FULL
7th & 8th Grade will offer a recreation and competitive division. The intent is to give teams the opportunity to compete against teams of similar skill levels across the state:
Recreation Division (7th & 8th Grade): This division is for park & rec teams, YW/YMCA teams, etc., not for the all-star or select teams.
Competitive Division (7th & 8th Grade): This division is for the all-star, select or elite teams.
*Iowa Games staff reserves the right to combine divisions (competitive/recreation and/or grades) if there are not enough teams in each level.
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Monday, October 25, 2021
4th – 8th Grade: $180
FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Monday, November 8, 2021
4th – 8th Grade: $200
*Maximum roster is 10 players for the entry fee. Minimum roster is 5 players.
Postmarked: Friday, November 12, 2021
Online (teams that registered online): Wednesday, November 17, 2021
888.777.8881 ext. 706