Saturday, November 23, 2019
Youth – $2.00
Adult – $5.00
Players & Coaches – FREE
1. Pool play with a 3 game guarantee.
2. Games will consist of a running clock, except in the last minute of each half. Clock will not stop in the 2nd half if the point differential is 20 points or more. Halftime is a maximum of 4 minutes.
3. Rosters must have a least the minimum number of players (5) listed before being accepted into the tournament. Players may appear on only one roster. Divisions are gender specific.
4. Teams are required to wear matching colored shirts with numbers on the back.
5. At any time, the number of teams per division will be adjusted at the discretion of the Iowa Games staff.
6. No refunds will be issued due to cancellation by weather or team withdrawal after the final deadline.
Current grade for 2019-2020 (September 15, 2019 age determining date) school year will be used to determine the grade for participation. Athletes should check with their school’s athletic director concerning participation. Iowa Games cannot be held accountable for determining an athlete’s eligibility.
A $25/team discount is available for basketball organizations (clubs, leagues, schools) that enter 4 or more teams. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1st and 2nd place teams in the each gender/age division will receive trophies for each player.
Concessions will be available during the day.
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Wednesday, October 30, 2019 (postal/online)
4th – 8th Grade: $165
FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE (ONLINE ONLY)
Thursday, October 31 – Tuesday, November 5, 2019 (11:59 PM)
4th – 8th Grade: $185
*Maximum roster is 12 players for the entry fee. Minimum roster is 5 players.
Postmarked: Friday, November 8, 2019
Online (teams that registered online): Wednesday, November 13, 2019
By 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 20
Submit waivers via mail, fax (515.292.3254) or email email@example.com
Iowa Games Staff
888.777.8881 x 116