Saturday, November 18, 2017
Youth – $2.00
Adult – $5.00
Players & Coaches – FREE
1. Pool play with a 3 game guarantee.
2. Games will consist of a running clock, except in the last minute of each half. Clock will not stop in the 2nd half if the point differential is 20 points or more. Halftime is a maximum of 4 minutes.
3. Rosters must have a least the minimum number of players (5) listed before being accepted into the tournament. Players may appear on only one roster. Divisions are gender specific.
4. Teams are required to wear matching colored shirts with numbers on the back.
5. At any time, the number of teams per division will be adjusted at the discretion of the Iowa Games staff.
6. No refunds will be issued due to cancellation by weather or team withdrawal after the final deadline.
7. All players receive a T-shirt with entry fee.
Current grade for 2017-2018 (September 15, 2017 age determining date) school year will be used to determine the grade for participation. Athletes should check with their school’s athletic director concerning participation. Net Fest cannot be held accountable for determining an athlete’s eligibility.
1st and 2nd place teams in the each gender/age divisions will receive trophies for each player.
A $25/team discount is available for basketball organizations (clubs, leagues, schools) that enter 4 or more teams. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Concessions will be available during the day.
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 (postal/online)
4th – 8th Grade: $165 per team*
FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Thursday, November 2 – Tuesday, November 7 (11:59 PM)
4th – 8th Grade: $185 per team*
*Maximum roster is 12 players for the entry fee. Minimum roster is 5 players.
If your division is full, please email email@example.com to be put on a waitlist. If we have enough interest, we may be able to open up some divisions.
Postmarked: Friday, November 10, 2017
Online (teams that registered online): Wednesday, November 15, 2017
By 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 16
Submit waivers via mail, fax (515.292.3254) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Iowa Games Staff
888.777.8881 x 116