Tournament rules, schedule and map will be posted online approximately seven (7) days prior to competition. NO SCHEDULES WILL BE MAILED!
Youth - $2.00
Adult - $5.00
Players & Coaches - FREE
1. Pool play with a 3 game guarantee.
2. Games will consist of a running clock, except in the last minute of each half. Clock will not stop in the 2nd half if the point differential is 20 points or more. Halftime is a maximum of 4 minutes.
3. Rosters must have a least the minimum number of players (5) listed before being accepted into the tournament. Players may appear on only one roster. Divisions are gender specific.
4. Teams are required to wear matching colored shirts with numbers on the back.
5. At any time, the number of teams per division will be adjusted at the discretion of the Iowa Games staff.
6. No refunds will be issued due to cancellation by weather or team withdrawal after the final deadline.
7. All players receive a T-shirt with entry fee.
Click Here for Iowa Games Net Fest Basketball Rules
Current grade for 2017-2018 (September 15, 2017 age determining date) school year will be used to determine the grade for participation. Athletes should check with their school's athletic director concerning participation. Net Fest cannot be held accountable for determining an athlete's eligibility.
1st and 2nd place teams in the each gender/age divisions will receive trophies for each player.
A $25/team discount is available for basketball organizations (clubs, leagues, schools) that enter 4 or more teams. Email email@example.com for more information.
Concessions will be available during the day.
Youth: 4th - 8th Grade Girls and Boys Divisions
All divisions based on the 2017 - 2018 school year
Male & Female Divisions
4th Grade | Open
5th Grade | Open
6th Grade | Open
7th Grade | Recreation*
7th Grade | Competitive*
8th Grade | Recreation*
8th Grade | Competitive*
*Iowa Games staff reserves the right to combine divisions (competitive & recreation) if there are not enough teams in each level.
Schedules, Results and Teams will all be available through Fan App on your smartphone. This will be posted 7 days prior to the tournament.
Schedules, Results and Teams will all be available through Fan App on your smartphone. This will be posted 7 days prior the tournament.
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 (postal/online)
4th - 8th Grade: $165 per team*
FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Thursday, November 2 - Tuesday, November 7 (8:00 AM)
4th - 8th Grade: $185 per team*
*Maximum roster is 12 players for the entry fee. Minimum roster is 5 players.
Postmarked: Friday, November 10, 2017
Online (teams that registered online): Wednesday, November 15, 2017
By 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 16
Submit waivers via mail, fax (515.292.3254) or email firstname.lastname@example.org