The Iowa Wild and Iowa Games
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Sunday, November 10, 2019
1. 4 v 4 1/2 ice with goalie, jamboree format.
2. Guaranteed 4 games.
3. Round-robin schedule.
4. Three 10 minute periods continuous clock with line changes signaled every 60 seconds.
5. Rosters must have a least the minimum number of players (5) listed before being accepted into the tournament. Players may appear on only one roster. Divisions are coed.
6. No refunds will be issued due to cancellation by weather or team withdrawal after the early deadline.
7. No spectator/gate fee charged.
8. Parking fees – Parking passes will be mailed to your club manager for use during Net Fest Hockey. Otherwise, Wells Fargo Arena lot rates are $7 per vehicle with no in/out privileges.
USA Hockey rules will apply. Coaches must be certified by USA Hockey.
Iowa Games Net Fest Hockey Rules
December 31, 2019
Mite divisions will be refereed by the coaches of the playing teams.
Schedules and a map will be posted on the Iowa Games Web site by November 1, 2019.
NO SCHEDULES WILL BE MAILED!
All players receive an Iowa Wild puck
All players receive an Iowa Wild hat
All players receive 2 Iowa Wild tickets to the game on Saturday, November 9.
All players receive opportunity to walk in the parade of athletes during the Iowa Wild Game on November 9.
All players will receive an award.
All players receive 2 tickets to the Iowa Wild game on Saturday, November 9. Additional tickets are available for $10/ticket. Click Here to Purchase. Deadline to order is through November 6.
Tickets will be included in your team’s packet at check in on Saturday, November 9.
Mite – 8 & Under
Age Determining Date: December 31, 2019
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Mites – $400
Postmark: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Iowa Wild Tickets for Saturday, November 9: All players will receive 2 tickets. Extra tickets may be purchased during registration for $10/ticket. To purchase extra tickets, click HERE.
FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Mites – $450
Online only: Wednesday, October 23, 11:59 p.m.
Mites – Up to 9 players can appear on the roster for the entry fee.
Players may appear on only one roster, and can play on only one team. Teams must submit player’s jersey numbers during online registration or email by November 6 to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTMARK DEADLINE: October 31, 2019
ONLINE DEADLINE: November 6, 2019